Summer will be here before you know it. This is unfortunate timing because just when it feels like you can’t pack anymore into your extremely tight schedule with spring recitals and festivals, it’s now time to think AND plan ahead for summer…ugghh….are you tired like me?
The good news: there’s a comprehensive resource that will get you through, inspire you and package your summer plans with a bright shiny bow in no time.
Do you have an answer to this question below?
What ARE you going to offer this summer?
- No lessons and earn no income.
- Drop-in lessons where students pick and choose when to have a lesson which means progress will be extremely slow.
- Normal weekly lessons which means you’ll be faced with all kinds of requests to reschedule because of family vacations, etc.
- A camp designed around a theme that engages students with fun activities that help to solidify concepts.
- A workshop designed around a topic that will boost a specific skill set.
If you still haven’t decided, you have to admit, the last two options sound much more appealing than the first three. And, it could be the remedy for teacher or student burnout.
If you are ready to dig in and commit to a plan that will ease your mind and balance your bank account during the long summer months, you MUST check out Make More and Teach Less—an online course by Jennifer Foxx.
Foxx has diligently written and produced a resource that will encourage you to hold and then help you successfully run camps, workshops or both as an alternative to the typical private lesson format.
Are you looking for support and ideas?
With Foxx’s methodical, comprehensive and well-organized resource you’ll gain two important things:
- Rock-solid guidance for establishing a successful summer camp or workshop
- Substantial resources covering every detail from liability to lesson plans.
Are you on a tight budget?
The course comes in two editions: Basic or Premium. If the Premium doesn’t jive with your budget (it’s worth the price, though) there’s another option.
The Basic edition includes:
- The Logistics or running a camp (Who, What, Why, When and Where)
- Structure and Scheduling ideas
- Ground Rules and Policies
- Fees, License and Liabilities
- Marketing ideas
- Lesson Planning Tips
- Do’s and Don’ts in running a camp
- Course Workbook with helpful questions to help you along your journey.
- Plus you will be invited to join an exclusive membership to our private Facebook community.
The Premium edition includes:
All of the above AND
- Camp Lesson Plan Templates
- An Inside Look at Creating a Lesson (which includes a complete LESSON PLAN you can use for a workshop or camp!)
- Example Camp Documents (a look at my registration forms, how I word my letters to parents and how I like to schedule my own camps and workshops.)
- 20 Popular Activities you can do at your own camp
- Popular Game Tools to use at your camp that have been a hit with mine!
- Music Camp Theme Ideas to help get you started
- Premium edition value $109.00!
Why will this resource be worth every dime?
- It comes from an experienced expert: It is clear that Jennifer is a seasoned teacher and a fan of organization as you explore her course. As expected, her camp and workshop ideas follow the same path.
- It’s concise: The course is divided into 9 modules that include a lecture with slides. There’s no fluff or chit-chat. Each module is appropriately titled, brief but packed full of information. Because the lectures are conveniently divided into small portions, it is easy to revisit your favorite parts.
- It’s complete: Jennifer covers all the bases so you just need to implement the plan. Her generous supply of documents, lesson plans, camp theme ideas and forms would have been a dream come true years ago when I first started holding summer camps.
- It’s a community: your investment in the course includes membership to a private Facebook group where you can learn more ideas and seek advice.
Frequently asked questions
(For your convenience, I’ve copied the FAQ from Foxx’s website to answer your questions.)
- When does the course start and finish? The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course – you decide when you start and when you finish.
- How long do I have access to the course? How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like – across any and all devices you own.
- What if I am unhappy with the course? I would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact me in the first 30 days letting me know how I can improve and I will give you a full refund.
Still not convinced?
Here’s a promo video
that provides a great outline of what the course provides.
or click on the sun and take advantage of this exclusive coupon for code for 10% off the Premium edition
for 88PianoKeys readers.
Offer ends March 31, 2016.